Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Planetary Pinball Cheats

0500 and peak in the morning ... good, for the umpteenth sleepless night to socialize with atlas of anatomy, mates washed, Winamp playlists, and a dream and tell them. I think that in a while it will be time for another dose of coffee in the language because I'm going to step in any time span right here, complete with the inevitable Babita hanging. If you have not started to talk to the pink elephants that spin between my copies and summaries I still say there is no danger of overdose or anything.

And not that I'm very very very to fart and so this time I'm updating my blog after a couple of weeks of neglect pre-test. I swear I'm getting the batteries! = S But filthy with 4-5 hours of sleep in over 24 do not give more.

Just in case I'm not writing a suicide note, I'm just vent everything that comes along. Frustration, frustration, crisis! There is a filthy thing edible in the kitchen, all that was left was a small package of crackers has time to water whose due date in case I did not stop to check . Just do not have such bad taste with mayonnaise, but personally I still have a hole in the belly boat size and need to fill it with anything but dull.

A prexistential voids oppositional and stuff, I have the disturbing and unpleasant impression that I will not arrive in time to cover the entire program and that really makes you want to commit suicide by cutting off the radial artery bites with or without prior suicide note. But surely even that I get good at this point, because that would first have to know exactly how to locate the pendorchuda artery, or I'm sure.

Anyway, tomorrow (oséase: in a few hours) should fall right to see if the anatomy museum curator takes pity on me and gives me some bones (because this reviewing to see pure imagination

0 comments:

Post a Comment