Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cost Of Braces At Nyu

In all my life, I've had a few friends, although I've gotten along with most of the world. I have not really had the first LEEP in my life and I could never say so-and-me "we do not talk" or Sutanito "I looked scratched." I have a personality rather gentle and calm that allows me to have a peaceful existence with everyone around me. Of course, this does not mean it Amigans. As I said earlier, friends (in the sense of the word SAR, not the moralist who tries to convince us that friends are forever, which are good and bad and who knows what other crap) I have few, because my way of being and - above all- To see life not fit into the canon of my age. For a half, I'm a bitter. For the other, too liberal. Come to be the typical girl you refer to as "Tania? Haha, a little crazy. Oh, yes, very good people. Non-intimate much, but he's nice. " Only a few manage to break away from these views they have on me (Or rather, it can only off a few) and into the depths of beyond my mind. Those few, those cats that were left killed by curiosity, are those who become my friends.

I have few friends, I meant the length of the above useless (sorry, I can not hold my fingers)that has made me value them too. I have kept my amgos as if they were treasures, but I do not like to admit, porrque know how hard it is to find someone who does not see my personality as a weakness, but as something cool. And as they so rare, so special, I feel morally obligated to love them as if the world was about to end. I love my friends too, that siemrpe I've known, but not always liked me. Is inevitable. As coughing or sucking snot.

Sure, no problem with loving friends, they're for it, to be loved. The problem comes with what I discovered recently: I love everybody.

too love everybody. From Katherine to S

0 comments:

Post a Comment