Thursday, February 12, 2009

How To Fix Double Image On My Rear Projection Tv

- Because sleep more is to live less.
[Sleep? What to eat?]

- Because the whip and hot wax on his chest and bored me.

[Bah, beginners ... In school you are sitting all over N'Diaye put claim that orgasm face.]

- Why go through which will only see virus, bacteria and parasites.
[YS's emphasis ... and if we are to believe Rouvière, birds' nests in the sigmoid valves.]

- Because I can see where you only see disease discomfort.
[Unless you intend to hirreverent heretic.]

- Because my mother wants me at home, during muuuuuuucho time.
[back to see my friends, living with mom again (8 )...]
- To leave the street and meet more libraries.
[ "Once upon a fateful night in which he reflected on foreign languid folios of forgotten science
(...)" - Hail, Edgar Allan Poe.]

- For human love.

[I am most loving people in the world. As the plantaris and the gallbladder.]

- Cause I'd rather go to cranial flow instead of looking atlthough rostral it take me to the ground.
[Hail to you too, anonymous wise, by this famous maxim about my 24 hours of each day.]

- Because I needed to know how much I can drink alcohol , how bad I can eat paella and how much coffee I can stand.
[Answer: A LOT. In large quantities.]

- Because I know of diseases that do not go or "ER," "Hospital Central", "House," "Grey's Anatomy" or "X-Files ;.
[ER is a mucus.]

- Because patients will thank me forever ... shitting in my beloved mother.

[That's assuming that I have to do directly in front of me.]

- Because ... because ... ¿¿¿¡¡¡ WHY !!!??? QUÉEEEE ¿WHY?? So I ask myself all the time.

[I always wanted to do sports journalism ...]
- Because I love to dine when I see dawn ... and breakfast when the sun is not out.
[Bue, at least the days when I can have dinner or breakfast ...]

- Because I love the festivities of the uni ... and s &I wanted to prove.
[I got into medicine and over I still want to continue, even finish the race. Do you need more proof?]

- Because I like practical pass 3, 4 partial, two slide tests, and yet ... having to go to the end ... in February ...
[I love to take the exams in February, so I lose them in December.]

- Because I wanted to test-stopping, and found reviews that will remove even the bailao .
[In fact, even the life from me. Great! I have nothing to lose.]

- Because I searched desperately for a difficult subject, and medicine met at least four horrifying.
[Just FOUR? Bocho shit ...]

- Because after a few years will be a doctor, entrepreneur, an agricultural engineer, anatomist, food technician, hygienist, dietitian, surgeon and tea technician environmental, but on the paper only says "Doctor of Medicine."
[Bleh, I do not care that my friends / relatives are all received by that time and graduate with at least two events, in those 8 ½ years I revalidate

0 comments:

Post a Comment