Saturday, March 6, 2010

Men Pinning Women Down The big frustration

de; OS
* cries * gheimente third because there will be panels and kamen rider such bullshit that I would love to see TT !!!!!!!!!!!!!
PRMORPHICON want to go to 2010!! HE


DICHOOOOOO

But again comes the problem of lack of money and poverty in which I live! so I have a few possibilities to reach this goal:

1) Find a job and save money to win xDD (but it TAAAAAAAAAAAN FAR and not because I can not go to seek work far but haaaaayyyyyyy moms are telling you and in fact than mine tell me: ' to the hell are you going*** convention endeja a better use that money to pay school tuition ')


AND YOU SAY THAT BECAUSE IT COSTS NOTHING IS THE TRUTH but
MOTHER! I want to go to that convention *__________* asshole but it's as if the act of going to a private college I put a steel ball and chain in the CSIP! and leave me with the moral obligation and aware that the money you earn SHOULD BE to pay! 2) Beg my guys that cost me the trip (but this option is even more than the previous leeejaaanaaaaa !!!!) and this the fact that it seems impossible that so or because I put it as an option ny is not that my uncles did not want me or anything like that but my mothermouth be silent so as not to ask anything and my pride too! I am of those people who are too shy to ASK, ASK AND ASK!! so this leads me to the 3rd option: 3) Combining the above is: work and collect money for the ticket and travel and so I think that's less embarrassing to ask my guys I staying at home for not paying hotel! but always the same problem in my family metiendome the mentioned bug " arrepiendes and then if you have spent the money " and then if and blabla verbal diarrheas like that ¬ ¬ and it is the truth what SI I REPENT? and then if I say "fuck it i could have saved forra Korea (or Japan) to gay boyband concert x I like "is that it involves so many things and if I let go (even if the truth matters little to me xD) and if so then goes something like this I want so much and I am forced to choose WHY '.________________________. I have to resign myself to continue watching travez the computer? Should I give up the dreams of my children and step into my veitejez this way?

Aahasjs total frustration!!

asjshja * cries * I want to go to the PRMORPHICON and not regret!

almost forgot to mention that option 3 isalso the cover some tuition with half the money you earn to put the thing but relaxation is the same thing as well pay the visa process and gringos pendejas to enter that damn country ¬¬¬¬¬ ¬¬¬¬¬¬ and for other reasons and taking other reasons (and even other family) I would say "oh if daughter fight for your dreams" and so my family xD but aksdaj is so not what, that scares me to tell them about my future plans because I know that critics and bastardised and verbose to no more! and here one is not to put on your buns and say "ah cabron my money that I do what pleases me "because nooo, because they need the money but the vicious circle of gay fucking money I make but I must give up a goal for the good of the family! and even I betrayed me because then my stupid conscience tells my brain mongrelized:
"fucking asshole and if we use the wool to pay conocina Japanese classes and bullshit we want to do long ?? "
and my brain tells " xD I do not want to go to PRMorphicon "

and my conscience answer" is true, also is to pay the tuition "and both end

0 comments:

Post a Comment