Monday, March 1, 2010

Where Can You Buy Everyday Minerals

haunt him-any resemblance to reality is pure coincidence -xD
At the same time a reporter was not clear if it was me gringa or for some reason begins to investigate the murders along with his boss ninjas as ninjas xD have served since the beginning of time, governments are protected and try to kill the American woman and her partner xD well the fact is that rain saves her and become friends xD Not much thought the argument.

But as I said the movie is not bad, the only thing I liked was that there was much blood and less rain


the action scenes and partial nudity
rain really made it worthwhile. YouI think the title suggests what kind of film you are entering o.ó gore (I say this because I read that does not work and blabla) fuck that one can not expect to find the meaning of life in a ninja movie gringa xDDD is quite entertaining and you will not get bored at any time, hard right and if not for my seeing her again. The action scenes are very well done and the effects of dismemberment are luxury hotels (one can even feel the flesh splits) fulfills its mission as a good ninja movie xD o.ó rain was great, I expected to see a moved little less but if you did well to martial arts: O
capture rain: D


ahjsh eachgood time is more and more uke * O * PERCY JACKSON THE LIGHTNING THIEF OF



This movie I did not want to see xD I went to the movies with the decision to see from my recommendation sky Aina sensei xD but as my brother was desperate I was to see his girlfriend bought tickets for the first movie he saw and how it is he who pays one can not say no xD so that's how between seeing Percy Jackson The Lightning Thief. I had already seen the trailers on TV and it seemed good but when I saw it I knew it was total bullshit xD It Percy is a normal guy who has a handicapped friend and I like being underwater without reason &invalid with a strange teacher apreço to Jesus Christ is a centaur xD xD after 10 minutes of nonsense SIGEN that neither the total good case but the whole movie is about that percy has to go rescue his mother from Hades. truth I expected mejorcito me, I say if you're a kid you'll love but if you plan to go with friends not come to her xD (well if they want shit with laughter, then if) the performances are awful (Excepturando to Uma Thruman, goat and Persephone's friend) the argument itself is bullshit xD I should mention that all the demigods are gringos xDD The film has big names: Uma Thruman and Pierce Brosnan (I just found out was that it seemed Jesus Christ) but it is like s

0 comments:

Post a Comment