Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Can Tazorac Bleach Tattoos Screenshots




With the release of the new PV and single of SCANDAL... I wanted to make some icons of Rina.
Yeah, I wanted to use some screenshots from the Pride PV, because she looks so cute in some parts!

I have the PV in HQ... but I tried and tried and never got a nice screenshot, all were in a very bad quality or blurred. Someone can help me? xD

I was a bit discouraged because I really wanted to do the icons... she is one of my favorite drummers, specially because Rina is a girl -lol- and we have the same age. Also remembers me when years ago I wanted to learn to play the drums.

And now, with my dear friends, we want to do a band... when I finish the university, I hope to take classes to mThat dream true
ake
: 3


0 comments:

Post a Comment