Saturday, February 5, 2011

Positions To Get A Brazillian No ana

r guts? Of course not! I'm not anorexic, I'm just a girl who fell a little quantity of food consumed. My breakfast is trancadísimo, so do not fuck. Lunch time I spend on things that really are worthwhile and food has become a requirement which does not feel the need.

water bottle, however, is my best friend. No, I'm not abusing the water either. I take it when absolutely necessary, when and really feel thirsty or acids in the stomach. The full only twice a day: Morning and noon. At night I drink water glass or what I have been. I will not die from too much water or lack of foodHTMLXC This is wonderful.
"How is Tania is finished," they say. And I smile slyly.
No, I'm not anorexic. Ana I chose, and my breakfast is enough to lockout as not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment