Tuesday, October 5, 2010

How To Loosen A Baitcaster MBLAQ interview in Japanese magazine KBOOM

Attraction: What is your virtue # 1?
SH: My sincerity!, My frankness.
GO: I have so ... (laughs) my sexy * ...? (Laughs)
CD: My ... kindness.
M: My sympathy!
LJ: The corners of my lips! When I smile .. . ( better not finish the sentence)

* Akamai vocabulary

bag / backpack: Please tell us why you always carry in your purse / backpack.
SH: appliances! If you do not carry over 90% of the gadgets I have, I am restless ... I love the units! (I guess you refer to things electronic)
GO: Cologne. (wow)
CD: Book!
M: MP3 player.
LJ: A tank top! (Laughs) clear if you break all ...

Concert: What is the most memorable banner you have seen in a concert?
SH: In Japan I saw a sign saying "Seungho" written in koreano. I was happyKBOOM editor, what would you want?
M: make a special 20-page MBLAQ! LJ: juntaríaa all of our compañíay make a special Tune J. Camp. Including Rain, of course!

Favorite: Say one of your favorites.
SH: Play and repair equipment (laughs)
GO: I like watching movies.
CD: I love ... speak (laughs)
M: I love collecting comics!
LJ: For me, & aiQuest; What is your ideal woman?

SH: Someone cute and sexy!
LJ: Wah ~! That's it!
(Very self explanatory ...)

GO: So we all agree with this answer (laughter)


Jealousy: Who is more jealous?
CD: I ... (laughs)
. sincerity
first Practical knowledge: "Some have skills that only you?
GO: When you rest, rest for real! C

M: Comics!
LJ: while be honest, anything ...!

CD: Aladdin's lamp I ...! And I being a witch ...
GO: Someone who loves me just for me ...! OO

Question: What's that you're still wondering?
M: the fact that yesterday Joon suddenly began to clean!

GO: Joon ... take a shower 2 days in a row! (Laughs)
LJ: The following is a special on me?!
CD:, Near the end (laughs). The song has a theme. The video clip is like a drama. It's a song that promises revenge on the woman left the man. This song becomes addictive the more you listen. GO: that vengeance is less "I will make you regret" and more "I'll attack / smite"
. What heavy!

Zzz: Finally, who has the worst sleeping position?
LJ: GO! SH: Mir ...

Source: absoluteMBLAQ

Translation: Mizuki (Konkona

0 comments:

Post a Comment