Saturday, October 30, 2010

Parody Diagnosis And Insurance Consequences

They are not to come, sweetie. I presume you come to age, language or a course, because you and I know well that no matter how many years has been spent, where you lived or what has been lying bastards silver the unviersidad, because you, yes, we are talking about you-not anyone. So stop

humble, little brother, stop looking at me like I was the most disgusting of meirdas and stop treating me as if to touch him to be with me, as if it were an obligation at me, because you should be my first of see that you are privileged that I am the one who has to make a superhuman effort to treat and what treatment and at thecute, regret, much less. Tania Vanessa does not regret anything and you well know, Tania Vanessa siemrpe acts as he thinks should act if and wrong, pus was wrong, but she has no regrets. If I return the time as I behave the same, fĂ­ijese, a little more slutty depronto pa 'tap that his little body (which ultimately was all that mattered to me) that yes it is pretty good . For the rest, or an ass. Why is it that despite what you could be thinking, I you do not say something so improtant to be groaning right now, to be crying and-

--------------

That I was writing a week ago, when, by rare thing-Fabi & a

0 comments:

Post a Comment