Monday, January 10, 2011

Edmond's Catch Kansas City

ot;. Yes, going out, so I asked. rights and guarantees granted mine. And all of the most beautiful and emotional as possible.

I still energizing, now in is generated, with concerts, rehearsal rooms, several projects ... and great companions. Friends and friends. The comment in both genders is rich legacy of Christ, the LGBT vindicated. How much you learn when you want! (I speak not only of willing volunteers, but the affectionate).

I have a fantastic health, gaining kilos, which lost after ruptua with Xspontaneously, as friends, not "weird." We are confident, and I can be as fragile, shy, insecure and vulnerable in the world, and accept me, and I remember a virtue to know I have a step with her, even if you think I have none, and actually the step I am. We chop the games, housewives ... and so in a completely normal, although he called dick. For me it is simply the one with class. you know the facebook before anyone else. The one who cries and laughs at love. , The one that will be there even if they spend many years. & nb

0 comments:

Post a Comment