Sunday, January 9, 2011

Where To Customize My Bmx Bikes

effort "and" will ", a more spiritual force.

I wonder why men go so far as they struggle

imagine that all children have a fighting instinct. Can be somewhat difficult to understand for the girls. But do not worry if you do not understand, I just want to take care of those kids. The boys fight because there is something they want to protect, such as your family or your loved one. If they were alone would not be able to get up again and again.

32 questions Love you always want to be in love? For

course. Oh, but I love just a blank space in between.

Are you one of those love at first sight?
No. I'm more cautious.
What has been the most painful in your past relationships?

painful

Is not all about love? Removing the time you spend with the girl you like, the rest is painful!

What are the words of a girl who made you happier?

simply "I like you."

Can you pass

the feeling of love with words?

Slowly I'm being able to express it, because if you do not say words can not convey.
How do you spend the week after cutting?

just hang out with my friends there.

What moment makes you think "the boys and girls can not be understood?

When I see girls super excited with their talk of girls.

How do you wish to call the person you love?

If possible, exceed anythingpt Yamapi! (Laughs) Maybe just "Volume."

Would you have a kind of romance in which there is an obstacle in between, as age difference, competition, etc?

course. Once I fall, do not give up so easily. The

just met, but use whatever you want to approach it, how you act?

The invitarĂ­aa eat. Every week, every week!

If you invite to dinner at this very moment, where would you go?
A restored

; Aacute; s're in love now?

Baby / tenderness. Not in relation to the body, if not someone with a tender expression and forms of affection. And I would feel comforted.

Personal

What do you want to try in 2011? I like to drive a boat.

How does it feel to be about to turn 26? does not seem real. Do not think it changes anything.

the last thing you bought, "have to go now? Paris! It was the first time last year and I really enjoyed. I would go back again.

Got a favorite phrase? "Hontoni?" (Really?)

What is your favorite onigiri filling? Mentaiko spicy. If I was told that I can put another, then it would konbu. * Mentaiko =
marinated pollock roe.

What flavor of ramen do you like?
tonkotsu Hakata. You

rte all the money you want in a day, what would you do?

Buy an island. Would not it be "Pray Island" awesome?!

"I unexpectedly OO." Fill in the OO.

Lazy. My room just half messy.
"If you had to say something about you that is not" cool "? I

soft girl like me.
Something in what you think no one will win?

The passion that I put in the work

0 comments:

Post a Comment