Saturday, January 15, 2011

How To Hack A Sidekick Lx Sim Card Let's shit, then

How can a person be so mean, so wicked? How can a person do that to anyone who ever wanted? Or rather, how could pretend so, so good I really wanted it?

And my mom and everyone siemrpe with his story that do not rely on people, they are all bad, it's cold, that love is very little, that the world comes to suffering and all those attitudes that predispose you to be a pessimist of shit. And I criticized him, I told him that the world was good, she had been fooled all these depressive resentful that he will never see bright side of life. And I laughed. He smiled, and reuan petitions as crazy as I always came out all right, that ocn my sweet and cheerful attitude had all the doors open, and really seemed to work. Really felt that my smile and my positivism glad the mood of the people around me. The bitter truth began to smile when I came to life, and who felt odd became, to me, one over here. And I, silly, loving and being grateful to life how fortunate, how well surrounded by thanking the good aura around me. I loved with passion, as I related earlier. I loved like crazy, damn, because growth & iacutee; it was being reciprocated.

And then, overnight, refused to leave the bitter smiles and I regaled him, kicked, he said he did not want me. I no longer wanted to be my dad. And the strange, bloody freak false, took my hand and told me quietly that he would never leave me. I said what I wanted to hear because, dammit, I was giving him everything he asked me. I am me, I believed him. He is a person and of course I was kidding.

How could two people who both loved to go just like that? How puled me to believe that they also loved me for so long, for so many phrases, for so many smiles? But above all, how could so cruelly deceived me? Both boast of my intelligence, my insight, my intuition ...

Mami, world, I understand. I understood that I should not trust anyone, understand that love is so scarce that even could be declared nonexistent. I understood that I am an egg, a dreamer, a credulous. I understood that I must be cold, I should stop being so kind, so smiling, so dear. Now I was clear when they referred methis mature? I supposed that I'm big? I supposed that was my test of manhood (or "Mujeri"), which marks my arrival to the world of adult gray and cold to those who like to deny their surroundings?

Well if that is so, can breathe everybody is happy. Tania no longer cute. No longer spawn Tania, Tania to ask him what his biggest flaw and she responded "I love people too fast, but it does not matter because it makes me happy." No more Tany, above. No more Tanys to which they may come to Mangonia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment