Sunday, January 4, 2009

Astronomy 25x100 What Can You See Happy Holidays

fríamos with Tissue Biology course, we passed
Developmental Biology and I faint a couple little sexies (forbidden to laugh at my turmoil in the Amphitheatre)
, and although the group had its ups and downs (people who left this for X reason, tests missed like everything in life), there were also real good time (new people joined, the outputs of the group), and all that worth a thousand times worth it. A1, "sons of Peter, who enjoys performing in February ... far the best group. First course that made me seriously question whether medicine is mine, and through which I can now give maue no time and place later.

sum I think there is no news of importance to mention about what was special about existence 2008. For what will be there 2009, one can only expect the best and put the batteries to make it happen, and where I play something different, to stand and succeed as everything in life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment