Friday, January 9, 2009

Tire Black Motorcycle Dressing Say 33.

Is inevitable. I think it's all on me. I have come to that conclusion ... I had to do the grace of 33 just today, just the first of which will use whatever (...) trescientossesentay fore the resemblance to Jesus Christ, which obviously think of Glen Benton and the age of many idols (I'm not, even remotely believe me or no one hardly anyone tries to let me believe) ... and just today I make the inevitable, typical, predictable, self-imposed as listening to Metal Warriors between Anoy añoo simple party that brings together friends. I'll do what I'm not doing now NOT about me, butsomeone important, worthy of the year.

talk is inevitable, again, Victor. This year itself. It was David Julià, Israel, Gloriah, Michael, the Ovejuna ... could be Samantha or Lisi not know ... but apart from girlfriends (in this case the same, but hanging by a thread for discussions, disagreements and other crises such as the year) it's up to the old "Vic" (diminutive hate). Victor

always there. With hair or bald, married or single, artist or Cardona, in objection to the driving school as a musician or haciéndomede step, and because it's wary KNOW where you step, and take few risks. And whatever you do enjoy it, because it has a corazonazo. It sounded pretty Gayer as they say today. Always will listen to my nonsense, laugh with it magnifies the moment, this very reason, his passion. It is not wild, not like in the days of playing guitars or pounding hangover in areas of my house, nor discussed as children. It is an evolution of the age we are now and what we are now, adults / children. We know what a mortgage or help We've gotten into the wheel, with the elders, l

0 comments:

Post a Comment