Thursday, January 8, 2009

Blaze King Wood Stoves Canada Am I a what ...?

For anything special, just because I have wanted to hang the video of one of my favorite subjects. Yeah, the kind that one includes in his self-styled soundtrack. I'm not really a fan of country music style (assuming you do not blunder badly and it's country), but I fell in love with this issue since the first time I heard it: impossible not to feel identified with the letter; I, the "cold", the "cut", the "unfeminine." = P

Why is it that I remember a friend looking at me suspiciously, when a lady in a movie saying "Sometimes you have to be an arrogant bitchand to survive, sometimes being a bitch is all that remains. " Channnn ... Thanks, folks. I also love them.



MEREDITH BROOKS - BITCH

I hate the world today
're so good to me,
I know
But I can not change Tried to tell you But you look at me like maybe I
' m an angel underneath, innocent and sweet

Yesterday I cried ...
you Must Have Been Relieved to see the Soft side
I Can not Understand how you'd Be So confused, I do not envy you

'm a little bit of everything, all rolled Into one

I
'm a bitch, I'm a lover,
'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner
, I'm a saintI DO NOT

feel ashamed I'm your health, I'm your dream I'm nothing in between

Would not You know you want it Any Other Way

So take me as I am
This May you mean 'll Have to Be a strong man Rest assured That
When I start to make you nervous and I'm going to
extremes, tomorrow I will change

and today
Will not mean a thing I'm a
bitch, I'm a lover,
'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner
, I'm a saint
I DO NOT feel ashamed I'm your health
, I'm your
dream I'm nothing in between You know
You Would not Want It Any Other Way


Just When You think you've got me figured out
the season's already changing
I think it's cool, you do what you do
and don't try to save me

I'm a bitch, I'm a lover,
I'm a child, I'm a mother,
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
I'm your health, I'm your dream
I'm nothing in between
You know you wouldn't want it any other way


I'm a bitch, I'm a tease
I'm a goddess on my knees
when you hurt, when you suffer
I'm your angel undercover
I've been numbed, I'm revived
can't say I'm not alive
You know I wouldn't want it any other way


0 comments:

Post a Comment