Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Beating Of Charles Sumner Only ☆ Star Yamapi on 2010.09.13


Yamashita "Joe" Special Interview

What do you feel now that the recording has finished?

am very happy and I feel relieved ... finally. There is still much to do, including the promotion. So, after a short break, read again the original work ( the manga) not to forget the emotions of Joe.

The first time you heard it from acting in "Ashita no Joe" ...

had heard andl title but did not know the details about the content, so I read the manga. It was a 40 year history of the Showa era (1965) with energetic people who were hungry spirits. It's a great title that was passed to anime and has many fans, so turn it on film with flesh and blood had its pros and cons and that distressed me a bit. But I think I ran into that was the target. He (Joe ) never rendíay was pulling forward. Although it trampled, got up again and again. I thought it would be great

Is that because you could not eat?

(laughs). In part, yes, sure. If you're crying every day

"ura ~!"

course, but back to your daily routine

"ura ~!"

siemplemente slips (laughs). In fact, I have not been able to take it off completely over. The role of a boxer, which has more than anger control Spiritu burning was pretty tough after all. How were the scenes of your opponent Rikiishi boxing, played by Iseya-san?

Iseya-san told me

"Come yp".

But I realized that some things are impossible unless we cross a certain line. I learned a lot this time.

When you crossed that line?

About 2 weeks after the shooting began.

Did something inside of you after that?

somehow no longer afraid to hit, and even being beaten, was like "Come!" . In the scenes of fighting things like, "The camera is well so I have to act looking in that direction, & r

0 comments:

Post a Comment