Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Portable Salon Shampoo Sink 100 questions to News (Duet October)

cute, is much, do you do sometimes? What kind of conversation you have? If not, what would you like to talk to him?

You may be right, do not talk much (haha). With the most talk are Yamapi Shige and then, we call from time to time. Shige also asked about the cameras. Ok, try to talk to Masuda-kun! I'll ask, "Where do you usually go in your free time?"

7. What is the dessert that you like & iacute, to do for a girl?

pudding of course! I also like the

Gateau Chocolat (chocolate cake of all life).
8. What skill would you like?

Welding. Not because I want to weld something, but because being able to work with iron is very manly, is not kakkoi?

9. Do you believe in fortune telling?

If I can be honest, I do not really care. But of course, if I wake up and see thatHTMLXC 12. What is the secret of the beautiful and pleasant voice of Ryo-chan?

No secret ~ the contrary, I would like my voice was prettier.

13. What are the places where you would like an appointment?

The house of my parents. If I meet an important person I would take her to meet my family.

14. What is your favorite food?

Shogayaki!


15. WhatGirl "I feel like a broken heart, as the feelings of the song?


Rather than experience the same feeling I imagine everyone evoked by the song. This song I hope it can reach the hearts of listeners.

21. What is the female fashion style you like?

I think people who use complementary colors according estacióny accessories is great.

22. When will the main theme of the drama "Troubleman & rdbream rice. Well, although it is very easy to do (haha).
25. When you were young did you have a notebook to record your expenses?

No, my mother sometimes told me I had one but I got tired after a week. 26. If you could be reborn what would you be?

"myself" okay, I guess.

27. I love NEWS. Especially Kato-kun, Masuda and Tegoshi-kun-kun. What are your common ground?

Ehh, I think our only common point is that we are of the same age. Me and Massu Tegoshi or me and we go out together sometimes, but I've never left the 3 ... Well, on reflection, I think we could go anywhere ... in the end I will be the need to combine their movements.

28. If you could express with a single kanji, what would it be? I "

新" (= new)!

"喉" (= throat). I worked hard during the recordings and I want to play more concerts!HTMLXC 33. Are there rules within the News?

No rules that we do on purpose, but there is some kind of "promises" during concerts. Since the order to shower. Koyama I, and we are the fastest for example (haha).

34. What members think would be the most perfect boyfriend?

Yamashita-kun. He is so kind. Always carry accessories tough guy but is also able to show suddenly smiles like a child. This kind of difference can make the heart of all 51. Please make an inquiry Tegoshi-kun!

52. "Why are you always so positive? Any time you're negative? "

Tegoshi

B! Because type I But when I can not play football I feel dejected. Although it is type B ...

53. Tegoshi-kun, why are you so cute?

Eeh ... (blush). I never realized that I'm single (lol). No matter what I do always try to do so had fun &I was little I wanted to be like the Japanese team midfielder Rui Ramos (Ruy Ramos), which was very good. Then I was captured by the game.

57. I want to be like Tegoshi-kun. Why are you so cool?

Is this reader is a boy? I am very happy that a guy thinks those things about me ~ Maybe it's because I never forget to be thankful. I think the popularity of a man is the desire to protect the important things in life.

58. I assume you visited the entire country with the tour, what kinds of delicious dishes you ate? CHT XC 60. What is your favorite moment during a concert?

When everything becomes one. When I wave my arms to the public and hear the voice of the fans calling darker and stronger, so beautiful that it is a problem!

61. Are you the type "love at first sight?

Yes, the last day too. Was at the pet store and fell in love a little poodle puppy 2 months, had the name plate with a skull!

62. "What made you happier lately?
The Japanese team's victory against Cameroon during the World Cup.

63. Does the sport you're no good?

Basketball. In football you can hit the opponent and steal the ball, but if you do in basketball are penalized, right? That must be stressful ... (haha).

64. Do you know the cuisine of "Sa-shi-su-se-so" (= ABC)?

course! Sa-> Satou (z & uacute; car) - Shi-> Shio (salt) - Osu Su-> (Vinegar) - Se-> Senzai (detergent) - Soosu So-> (Salsa). The detergent is there because it is important to wash all after cooking. (Haha)

65. Your ultimate luxury?

high quality curry I ordered it can cost 1000 yen portion. It was when I went with three of my friends. 66. "Usually you wake up well?

I wake up in the blink of an eye. But if there is someone I despertainly, like my mother, I never want to wake up ... (haha). I think I'm very spoiled.

67. Please make an inquiry Masuda-kun!

68. "Where do you buy your clothes?"

Massu

Tegoshi EH has shown some interest in my clothes!? I'm so happy ~ Let's see, for example, if I see something I like in a magazine I get it. I go to a lot of shops. Will you come with me next time? Really?

69. I like &No keyboard Tegomasu on tour?

A lot during rehearsals. Well, he also committed many mistakes, but do not worry, do not worry (haha).

72. How would you describe your character in a word? "To my rhythm." I'm not a good fit with other people and really do not like it.

73. If you had a "special move" which seríay how you call it?

Name"Jitan" (= reduced time.) Shout "Ranger," and would fire in the palm of my hand to cook eggs (haha). The temperature of the fire would, of course, perfect to save 10 minutes every morning!

74. What is your favorite food and you hate?

Nothing

hate.

The favorite, as everyone knows I like to say Yakitori gyoza. I love it.

75. What do you comer tonight?

Yakitori. Now that I've talked about that I eat (haha). Momoniku

, shiitake

salt and Ichou are needed.

76. Do you like kids?

I like boys I hold dear. The last day was a guy who had worked estábamoss together but never showed interest in me. At the last moment came and sat down on my knees and I spoil them a bit. I asked, "Are you

tsundere? "...

77. Da fashion advice for girls, please!

A combined shirt looks good with leggings.

78. Babanuki or memory (2 sets of cards), which one are better?

Babanuki because I have good luck. I'm not good at games that require some strategy.
79. In the July issue of wearing black clothes were so cool! I felt Dokidoki!

Well, I'm DokidokiNow more than you. Because even today I wear a black shirt!

80. What do you do on your day off? I basically do nothing, I'm so empty.

I am also unemployed (haha). On my day off at home I watch TV or read fashion magazines. If it were the latest ads or fashion could keep talking forever.

81. When you go to sing karaoke songs or Tegomasu News? If so, can you sing your parts or those of others?

Cs concerts.

89. What was your first love?

During the nursery. Seeing a girl began to feel "kyuun" without knowing why (haha). I thought, "I have to protect it."

90. "Yamapi, smile! I love Yamapi when you're all smiling. " This is what my daughter Yuma (7 years) said. A mother (30 years) also likes Yamapi.

I'm smiling, & ia song I recommend the new album?

"Endless Summer." It's a hopeful song. It is very easy to sing so please memorize it and sing it with us!

99. Tell us your plans for tomorrow.

Free! I will go for a walk around the city and into many new stores, I think. I like to do some shopping too.

100. Otsukaresama deshita!

CH

TMLXC Yep, Otsukare

Reviews

??

Credits: The Spilled Milk of Spilled Milk *

0 comments:

Post a Comment