Tuesday, December 28, 2010

How Do You Alleviate The Pain From Panceatis Jonghyun not dance at concerts SHINee


Jonghyun ligament injuries suffered last month has not yet been recovered, so the next concert dance Shinee in place a Chinese company dancer ; to
Here is a translation of his message on the bulletin board "SHINee SMTOWN" (with a slight delay as the concert in Japan was yesterday = S)

~ Hello I am SHINee's Bling Bling Jonghyun!
Everybody!
The first individual concert you've been waiting SHINee~ ~
But there's bad news,
Due to my sprained ankle, will have several performances during the concert in which I will not be able to participate.
Although not very objective, because this show really wanted to go on stage despite my injury.
Everyone has been worried about me because of this ... ^ ^
But! I am still very healthy!
ㅋ ㅋ Anyway!
Compared to perform on stage, I will focus more on singing for this concert.
Although t

0 comments:

Post a Comment