Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Best Probiotic For Candida News talks about the perfect man

In the October issue of the journal Popolo, this time I have asked about his ideal model of man and the conditions that should have and here is the translation of the interview (some answers are as great as ever we are accustomed).

Yamapi

As a man I do not ever lose that feeling is very strong especially in the workplace. Rather than in front of others, I will not lose to myself. I'm the type that also loosens but my job is that returns only those things that really you do, so I want to continue to improve.ute, so have unrealistic dreams. Me too, my dream job is to become an international artist.


Koyama

At work I do not give, do not want to do easy jobs. When I turned 25 I thought I wanted to do and my answer was: "I want to be a perfect man when he turns 30!". I still have 4 years to my goal, I have too much time to hack around. I try to use my days off too, until I hit the gym even a little heavy, for example. If you give your best diaa d & iacute, to a year will have 365 days in which you worked hard. You have to build things! I want to be a whole person and have a brilliant life. Keiichiro Koyama
is a spoiled man (haha). I work hard but I want my effort is valued by people since I'm the type that improves with praise (haha). My mental strength is very weak so I often feel down, but when I say met I want to go back to give the best of myself! My ideal girl is a girl who support me and look the same dreams as me. Ryo

pride I do not think I have none (haha). Nldquo; always want to be with him. " I never quejarĂ­ao lamentarĂ­aa my beloved, or my friends, to anyone, because a food is not good if you eat it with complaints. I'm a little weak When I stay at home depressed. I do not move the couch, I am very dark (haha).

Shige I never think things like "I do not want to lose to other people," instead I usually worry about what people think of me. I am proud to stand up to everything with all my effort. In the past I used to feel ashamed to give my all into something, but now not anymores were ever to become number one in any field (of work).

Massu

The pride of a man is, of course, work. I do the things I love with all my being, that's all I can not ignore. Therefore, when I think there are any errors try to talk and seek solutions and I want to be satisfied. So I can do a job I believe.


I wish my girl had faith in me too. I want to be as important to her or at least the second most important. TXC

's okay to feel bad after a failure, right? The side that people see me is not the real me, I think it's nice if I'm the only one I know. I want a life full of challenges that can be the player. Do not want to scare off the tracks, even if the possibility of winning is 1% want to do the challenge. Then, if I have success I will be very happy and that will become my strength.
My goal as a man is to be aware of what people see me. When you noticed you can not do everything properly, I would polish my outward appearance. Well, this is not s & oacNo such interval are attractive. Then, my terms are to be intellectual and be loved by the family. Massu

: I think both boys and girls should take care of their appearance. I do not mean to have a pretty face but to know yourself. Be aware of what the clothes or hair style that goes with you gives you more security.


Tegoshi:
the most important condition for boys and girls is to be able to look for yourself. The people who know are more mature and thoughtful. Then a perfect man is what makes sport and has dreams.

Créditos:

The spilled milk of Spilled* Milk

0 comments:

Post a Comment