Tuesday, December 28, 2010

How To Get Lost Immunization Records Ontario Mini Popolo October 2010 (News)

a. The air conditioning was very effective and I feel so good, so I just zzzz .... Just wore pants and fell asleep on the couch (laughs). I woke up a little later, I went to my room, changed clothes and went back to sleep. Ryo

-

went to eat nabe ("with Takizawa-kun!")

I went to dinner with

Takizawa-kun! A store miso nabe, I took about 3 plates of delicious meat and rice. We had not seen in a long time, so we have had a good timesoft on a lot of things. Yamapi

- enjoyed watching the TV ("I was watching a sports game up late)"

I have work all morning so when I get home I can take my time watching sports on TV! I become so focused that at once is too late. I'm still a little sleepy today.

Shige

-

Birthday Party ("celebrating just us 2 ...") sent Lle , a

0 comments:

Post a Comment